Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Okay, so I was planning to say more than I ended up saying in the last post, but the site was about to shut down for maintenance at 4:00PM, so I'm just now adding some thoughts.
How does it feel to be 30? Well, I don't feel any older. (I did wake up with legs and feet that resemble an elephant's.) I had never thought of the possibility that I could be 9 months prego and weigh more than I ever have before, on the day I reached 30. However, I'm happy to have such a great reason for it!
I'm satisfied that I have reached 30 and I really can't say that I have any regrets. I'm glad that Jeremy and I have had the first 5 years of our life together--as just the 2 of us. I have so many great memories of trips I've taken on my own AND with Jeremy. I have so many great memories of personal goals I've reached and of unforgettable times with friends. So, for me, 30 is a great celebration.
It is definitely a celebration of turning over a new leaf as I anticipate Zion's arrival. Sometimes I'm completely terrified of being responsible for this new little person! At the same time, I'm ready to take on the challenge. I'm confident that his presence in my life and Jeremy's will be the best experience of my 30th year of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tricia!!!