Sunday, July 16, 2006

More baby shower photos. There were too many favorite pics to not post all of these!










Thank you Jeff, Alisha (and Carson!) for hosting such a fun and memorable baby shower for us!
Thank you also to all our friends who have celebrated with us and overwhelmed us with so many special gifts to help prepare us for life with baby Zion.




I loved watching Jeremy trying to figure out all these baby products. Here, I was trying to explain how all the baby bottle pieces go together. Of course, I don't really have any experience with this stuff either! Oh well. I guess we'll figure it out when we need to.




Jeremy's favorite onesie for Zion. If you can't tell from the picture, it's a Volkswagon bus. Reminds me of Jeremy's old bus. Thanks Sean and Kelly!

5 comments:

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

Hey--I know that guy. I have a shirt of his, actually; vice-versa, as a matter of fact...

I didn't know you two were expecting; congratulations.

jonathandy said...

Mt. Zion. I like that. Can't wait to see the little buggard in the flesh.

Anonymous said...

RMAJM-
well then come and get your dang shirt, mr. no show.

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

Okay... that was merited.
We'll figure out a time; shoot me an email.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»