Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Good News! I had a dr's appt. today and sonogram and it looks like the fluid on Zion's right lung is starting to clear up!!! Thank you Lord! The sonographer said it is difficult to tell due to the fact that Zion gets bigger every week, but she said she is convinced it is improving.
Please keep praying for little Zion. The doctor had mentioned the possibility of having me deliver at a different hospital that has a higher level of nursery care. Hopefully, that will not be necessary, now that it looks like the fluid problem may be resolving.
I also had my pre-admission appt at the hospital where I plan to deliver. I purposely chose this particular hospital to deliver at because of their reputation and they do things so differently from the other hospital choices I was given, which is a good thing! It's crazy to realize that I'm just a few weeks away from holding Zion!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sing praises to the Lord, who dwells in Zion! Declare His deeds among the people." psalm 9:11

Joyce Collins said...

Zion is going to be learning a lot of scripture with his name as people use them in different occasions in his life!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»