Monday, July 17, 2006


Anyone have time to organize?
Believe it or not, these are pics of the room AFTER I put away gift bags, empty boxes, etc.


I thought I could just start with putting away all the gifts that I had collected in the crib.
Well, I had good intentions of putting things away on Sunday. However, just as I was getting started, I was standing in front of the crib and felt this tingling sensation in my feet. Then, my toes and ankles started to feel sort of numb and incredibly tight. Then, I looked down, and that's when I realized............
I was slowly (quickly?) being transformed into an elephant.


So, I'm just gonna sit in my rocker glider for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH TRICIA!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo sorry! i never want to have kids!!! i don't want my feet to blow up! well im good to go to SNU! and hopefully i'll be able to comne see you during thanksgiving. i'll keep my fingers crossed! but i was told it might not be a good idea with the new baby even though i have recent experience (my little sister turned 2 in march so) but thats up to you guys so let me know. im very excited to see you guys and Congratulations! say hi to Zion for me! i cant wait to kiss him all over! i love you and miss you both! -Jen Morris

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»