Thursday, May 11, 2006


We finally made it to Bend, Oregon on Monday afternoon. We've been hiking, sightseeing, shopping, and trying out all the local eats. This pic is of Jeremy and I standing on a bridge over the Deschutes River in downtown Bend.

Me, Zion, Jeremy, Humongo Jonathan, Sandy, and Mom and Dad Collins on a bridge at Mill Creek.

A less posed shot...

The boys hanging at Benham Falls before Jonathan and Jeremy went for a run through the woods. Zion has his work cut out for him...hope he likes the woods....

2 comments:

Amber said...

Good LORD!! Jonathan looks like Goliath in those pictures. What's up with that?

Love the picture of you and Jeremy (and Zion). I think you have gotten bigger since I saw you last week.

See you soon :-)

Joyce Collins said...

These three men are the most important men in my life! Add my Daddy and Zibaby and you would see The five most important men in my life! I am so blessed! I can't wait for you to be a part of our family Little Zibaby!!!!!