Friday, May 12, 2006



This morning Jeremy and I went to Smith Rock State Park in Terrebone Oregon. It is so beautiful, and I enjoyed watching the sun rise and make the shadows and shapes across the canyon floor morph and change. It was really challenging not being able to climb, as the rock was very unique and enticing, but I sure got a lot of strange looks from other climbers as I walked around with Zibaby in my belly.




Here Jeremy is helping his dad on his second climb ever! He did much better than he did on his fiftieth birthday in Arizona. We were all very proud of him. Maybe he will climb El Capitan in Yosemite with Jeremy next time...or maybe not.


Jeremy climbing a "stemming corner", one of his favorite types of climbs. Just out of frame above him is his friend Calvin from Bend filming his climb. Hopefully we can get that footage on here some day soon...



Here is Zion at the end of the day, chilling out at the rim of the canyon, enjoying the sun. I can't wait to come back when I am back in climbing shape.




You never know what you are going to get when Jeremy comes out of the shower...

2 comments:

Amber said...

That's a good look for Jer!

Tricia my dear...you look fabulous! Pregnancy is a good "look" on you :-) Are you sure we came from the same gene pool?

2littleneers said...

Trish,I love your blogs!!I just went thru and read them all!!I wish that I would have done this when I was pregnant!!Check out my blog and laugh at how unorganized my pics are compared to you and Amber's(or anyone's)