Monday, May 08, 2006



This is a picture of me and my friend Sara. Sara is 23 weeks prego and I'm exactly 27 weeks pregnant. This is the first time we have seen each other since finding out about each other's pregnancies.






Here we are with our hubbies, Dave and Jeremy. Dave and Sara live in Salem, Oregon. They met us at our hotel, outside of Portland where we stayed last night, before heading to Bend, Oregon to see Jonathan and Sandy(Jeremy's brother and sister in law).








Good to see you Sara! Hope to see you in K.C.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Too cute! I saw a few pictures on Sarah's blog earlier today & I thought about posting there...but I thought she might think I was kinda weird if I just posted on her blog out of the blue. I should go introduce myself I guess :-).

Glad you are having a good time in Oregon!

pomme said...

Hope you all are having a great time in Bend..let me know when you get back to K.C. - we leave early on Monday morning. I'll call you with my parents' number.

xo,
sara

p.s. yes, amber, we should meet. ;)

Amber said...

Hey, Sarah ! I'm Amber, Tricia's LITTLE sister (even though I have the most children-lol!). Tricia showed me your blog about a month ago & I've been checking it out every so often. I love how you are "blogging" your way through your pregnancy...what a fun way to remember things. We will have to meet some day :-).

Anonymous said...

sara! good to see you!! you look great!! lori(o'bryan)mcfall