Thursday, May 04, 2006

This is my first post. Hopefully it will get easier as I learn how to use everything. In fact, I'm not even typing this...Jeremy is! This will be my blog to chronicle I and our baby Zion's adventures in being born. The above photo is by my friend Amy Berg. I am 18 weeks pregnant here. Amy is learning to use her new camera and starting a home photography business. Lucky for me, she has been practicing on me and my ever growing belly! I will post more of her pictures soon. Well since this is my first post, and it's not even me typing, I better keep it short.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yay! I get to leave the first comment on little Zion's blog! Love the pic, sis!

Anonymous said...

ain't she a good lookin' momma?

Amber said...

Yep! I need to take some more pics of her soon. Wish I would have been so creative when I was preggers....guess that time is past.

Anonymous said...

Tricia, this is so cool. I love how you are "blogging" all throughout your pregnancy. The pictures are great too, you are so adorable! Steph Temple