Tuesday, February 20, 2007

WHAT ZION DID AT AUNTIE AMBER'S WHILE MOM WAS WORKING LAST WEEK:


"Hello everyone. This is my cousin Chandler. We were just discussing our favorite superhero movie scenes while waiting for breakfast"
"This is my cousin McKenna. She spent the afternoon teaching me some new games.
She introduced me to puzzles...
...but this is a lot harder than it looks!"

"My Auntie Tiffy and cousin Owen dropped by to see me too!"

"Auntie Amber stuck this on my head and had a good laugh. I'm really confused though; why does Auntie have a wig? I thought she was a natural blonde..."

"McKenna BEGGED me to play one more game called Memory. She was so excited about it, so I said 'okay, you can teach me, but then I need to take a nap'."
"Look mom. I got a match! This game was way easier than puzzles. I must have an exceptional memory right before nap time!"

3 comments:

Amber said...

I promise I really did hold him a lot that day! It's just that the Bumbo seat was really handy when he was playing with his cousins. From the pictures you would think he spent the whole day in the Bumbo! Although, I must admit it was a life-saver that day :-)

Lizzybeth said...

We enjoyed getting to see that little tubby boy last Monday. He is such a good baby! The kids and I were mesmorized!! Where do you get that little Bumbo seat? I have never heard or seen anything like it...

zibaby said...

You can get the bumbo seat at Target. I think every mom should have one! It is as useful as a boppy pillow. I can actually get stuff done like cooking or laundry and keep him entertained at the same time. I think he loves it the most when I sit him up on the table or desk next to me because he is right at eye level with me.