Friday, February 02, 2007

6 months old! That's right, I was officially 6months on January 25th.

I can do all sorts of cool stuff now, like hold this lotion bottle, poke my fingers in my ears, pull mom's hair, grab everything off of dad's desk and stick it in my mouth, and oh! the usb cables are the tastiest!

Ummm.. what else? I can make all kinds of sounds, like "hey" and "di-da". Dad gets a kick out of that and says "hey to you too" for some reason. I can also do a perfect imitation of mom and dad sipping coffee from their starbucks cups.

Oh did you not know? I can roll all the way over now. I tried turing from my back to my stomach for the first time on Jan 24th, to be exact. You get a whole new view of the world when you turn over, it's amazing. One great thing about it is that I figured out that I can grab the carpet and push myself forward from this new position. Although, it is just as effective to pull my knees up to my stomach and then launch them forward. I've managed to turn in complete circles on the floor by doing this!

Now, some babies my age did this a month or more ago, but you've gotta put things in the right perspective. I mean, my doctor just told me last week, that I'm 27 inches long and my head is 18 inches around. Considering that this means my head is 2/3 the length of my body and I only weigh 17 pounds, I had to do some serious ab workouts to flip this body!

Well, I gotta go now 'cause I'm hungry and mom keeps promising that I can try something called rice cereal, but she hasn't yet revealed this mystery food to me! maybe if she'd stop snapping my picture...

2 comments:

Joyce Collins said...

Oh I feel a need for grabbing him up and getting a Zion squeeze!

Lizzybeth said...

I love all of these! Trisha, you are hilarious!!