Friday, February 02, 2007

Hey everybody! Just wanna give a shout out to all my fans! I have some particularly fascinating information I've been saving until the end of the day to share with you all...drumroll...I've got teeth!

The first tooth showed up on Dec 28th and the 2nd tooth on Jan. 7th. Now while I think it's pretty cool to rub my tongue over these strange sharp objects, as well as chomp down on anything I can get in my mouth, I'm not crazy about mom trying to get a close up shot of my mouth.

Yes, I'm laughing here, but only because I think it's pretty funny how hard she's trying to get a good shot of my pearly whites.

Okay, now I'm really nervous. You are invading my personal space.

More updates, yes I said more, to come tomorrow!

2 comments:

Joyce Collins said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!!!

Amber said...

YAY! New pictures!!!

That's so weird that your pictures won't rotate..... Next time you come over we can try to do a post from my computer & see what happens.