Friday, January 18, 2008

Stinkin' CUuuute!!!














Hello everybody! We're back! We've got a lot of catching
up to do, so I'm starting with the most recent pics and working my
way back while planning to update this regularly from here on out.
We made a visit to the library where Zion hung out with Miles Brower,
Blakely McFall, and Carson Miles (he didn't want his picture taken!) on Tuesday.
Isn't he the cutest "little boy" baby?


















He's so smart. He already knows how to click the mouse.


















"Playing puzzles with my pals"

1 comment:

The Stiners said...

Glad you're back! :) Zion is way too cute! He's gotten so big since I've seen him in May! I was so dissappointed that we didn't get to see you guys at Christmas! Can't believe you haven't met Corben yet!

Corben loves the library too! We go each week for story time. Glad to see Zion likes it too!

See you soon (hopefully!).
Jen