Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So beautiful!
It seemed like forever until Zion was actually sleeping for more
than an hour at a time. Okay, so he sleeps for 2-3 hours at a time now, but for me, that feels like an almost full night of sleep!





Zion still takes his best naps during the day. He gets Sooo...
relaxed. I don't know how this can be comfortable.







If I try to re-position him into a more spine friendly position,
he just pushes his little...er, big? head back, his mouth drops
open, and his arms go limp. We know he's really in a deep sleep
when his breathing sounds like he's talking!





No exagerration, Zion can touch his head to his tailbone.











Here he is awake, as he more often is!

3 comments:

jonathandy said...

Wonderful!! I love new pictures of him! thanks for the new post :)

Joyce Collins said...

I have never seen him in a hoodie! He is way too cute!

Anonymous said...

The picture of his little hand is cute. I miss you, Zion! I'll have to make a visit soon. :)