Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Holy cow! Time flies!
It's been almost a month.
Zion is doing great!

We visited my great grandpa Ray in warsaw missouri a couple weeks ago-Zion made him a great great grandpa(and that he is).














Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Sandy came to visit-


They sure love little Zi Guy!


And we have some cool pics our excellent photographer friends took of our lil family.
here is Tricia and Zion, shot by Amy Berg



And here is Zion and I, shot by Kelly Jackson






more later...

5 comments:

Joyce Collins said...

al fin!!!!!

Amy Nelson said...

Congratulations again! I would like to meet that little one someday.. :)

Lizzybeth said...

He has changed so much since the last time I saw him. He is so beautiful. And no...I am not talking about you Jer!!

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

Ak! Adorable baby photos!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics from Kelly. some of those other ones look rather familiar too ;) Jonathan and I found some cute booties the other day, but they only came in pink ballarina style.