Saturday, December 23, 2006

From Zion:
I Just got home from my second Collins family christmas in Amoret , Mo. and I am pooped!

I saw some familiar faces and met a lot of new ones. I never knew so many people loved me- here they are:

Here are my cousins Keith and his wife Emily,Dustin, Jackson and Patrick. In Front is Aunt Brenda and Uncle Ron-


Here is my cousin Caleb in the middle and his girlfriend Tyler in front and their friend, Ella Rose in back.


Here is my cousin Jen and her husband Brad who is in the Navy. They live in Colorado Springs. I can't wait to go visit. Jen has my third cousin growing in her belly!


This is my Great Uncle Randy and Aunt Shelly. Uncle Randy put the carpet in my room!


Here is Randy holding me in his cool Collins Chiefs jersey


Here is my Great Uncle Steve and my Great Grandma Judy.


Here is my cousin Ryan and his girlfriend Justine.


Here is the Nastav Family, Bob, Janice, Jordan and Rebecca; except for my cousin Kaleb who is inside watching TV. We got to play all day at their fun house with chickens, dogs, cats, ducks, horses, and I even saw a cow!


Here is my pop and mama with my Great Great Grandpa Ray!


Here I am in my cool new hat from Aunt Janice. She's so Cool!


HEre is my Grumpa Gary and Great Grandma Judy.


I had a great day playing with my cousins! Tomorrow I get Collins party #3. I can't wait!


The end,
Zion

8 comments:

Lizzybeth said...

Love it! The pics of the family are great...

Anonymous said...

For cryin' out loud!! It's February now....you really need to do a new post, sister-LOL! Just give me your password and I'll do a new post for ya! Your killin' me, sweets!

Anonymous said...

I mean You're...not your...hehe

Anonymous said...

Amber! I am laughing so hard that you want the password to do their blog!!!! You have a big blog of your own! :?)

Anonymous said...

I'm on little "Z-Man's" side here. HE wants the whole world to see how cute he is these days (he told me this personally). LOL! I'm really just talking on his behalf. I promised him that I would have a talk with his mommy & see if we couldn't get some cute new pics up of him in all his round-headed/rosey cheeked cuteness!

zibaby said...

Uggghhh....I'm so sad I can't get my pics on here!
I tried several times yesterday and today to get my pics uploaded to at least one of our computers so i could post them! I've got so many great pictures from Christmas as well as his 6 month old update pics! Having numerous computer problems. I will try again tomorrow...hopefully it'll work, so watch out, I've got A LOT of pics for you all!

Anonymous said...

I bet your brother-in-law can help you out with that :-) We owe you BIG TIME for all the help you have been giving us!

Anonymous said...

Amber, if you have lots of pictures of Zion, this Grandma would love to see those!