Friday, August 11, 2006

My two favorite boys!








Zion's got a rough life--eating, sleeping, and being held whenever he demands it.










We did actually take some pics of me and Zion together! You really didn't need to see me in any pics prior to this week. I was like a zombie, walking around the house, the first week home from the hospital. I had little sleep, lots of pain, and complete exhaustion. I'm glad the pain part is over! Now, I'm having fun snapping pics of Everything this cute baby does and recording everything about him.






Jeremy is demonstrating one of Zion's more famous facial expressions.











Chillin' out with dad

5 comments:

Joyce Collins said...

His long arms remind me of Bryan's long arms when he was a newborn. I love all these pictures!

Lizzybeth said...

I see that "Boppy" in the background...hope it is coming in handy. I couldn't function without mine. Can't figure out who he looks like just yet!

Anonymous said...

CUTE guy! I would love to visit soon!

Goofy Girl said...

AHHHHH!!! The cuteness! I am blinded by the cuteness!

Great pics! Keep 'em coming.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to comment on how cute your new baby is!! I hope everything is going great!!