Thursday, June 22, 2006


"It's a dude" is Jeremy's answer when people ask if we have a boy or girl. So, when I found this onesie at Old Navy, I knew this was
THE outfit to take him home in.









I think Jeremy is just a little excited about introducing Zion to climbing. We found these baby shoe size Merrell "climbing shoes" at an outdoor gear store in Oregon. Grumpa Gary actually sponsored Zion's upcoming adventures in rock climbing by buying these!



Hey everyone, this is my friend Carissa! Carissa is also pregnant, and (forgive me Carissa, I've forgotten again how many weeks along you are now!) she's just now getting a little bit rounder of a belly--so cute!
This picture was taken at Jan and Mike's house last Saturday. They hosted a baby shower for us--our first one for Baby Z. I have to say, it was the most creative and fun baby shower I've
ever attended! I was having such a great time, but I forgot to
take more pictures. So, these are a few of what I did get.

Mike sort of got in the picture on the right. He was hoisting up candy filled pacifier pinatas, for the kids at the shower to take turns swinging at. Maya is holding up the first of the pacifier pinatas. The picture on the left is of Blaise, swinging with everything in him to bust the candy out. Georgia and Macy Anne are
anxiously waiting for the loot.

No comments: