Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hi Everybody!
Sorry it's been so long since you've seen new pics of me.
Mom says that dad hogs the computer, so she's had to be patient
and wait until this morning at 5 am to start posting pics. Of course, these are really old photos of me at like 6 weeks old. I look totally different now at 9 weeks! Mom plans to play "dress-up" with me today and do a photo shoot. So, until then,enjoy these goofy photos of me and dad.


Here's me and dad. He keeps getting his scratchy face up close to me and telling me he's gonna take me slacklining and climbing. Huh? I think he's kinda crazy, but I just smile back at him!





Me and dad at First Fridays downtown.
I was particularly intrigued by the largescale brightly colored
pieces. I also enjoyed being carried around like this. People look
so different from this position!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say your little guy is soooo adorable? He is. And what strange sleep postions he has!!!